|When are the dates for next year's Tomahawk Fall Ride?|
- Tomahawk Fall Ride dates are always the 3rd weekend in September.
|Will you run out of camping space?|
- Bubba's Campground consists of an 80 acre grassy field with 2 overflow areas. There's plenty of room for everyone!
|How do I receive my paypal tickets?|
- Paypal tickets will not be mailed to you. They will be waiting at the campground entrance when you arrive. Please provide ID to redeem your tickets.
|How long will advanced tickets be available to purchase?|
- Advanced tickets can be purchased online through August 31st.
|Can I use my ATV in the campground?|
- All motorized vehicles (including atv's) are allowed in the campground, but not in the event area. Vehicles must obey the 5 MPH speed limit.
|Will there be electrical hook-ups at the campground?|
- No, we do not supply electricity. Generators are allowed.
|Can we reserve a particular campsite?|
- We do not reserve campsites. For your convenience, you may mark off your campsite & drop off your rig as early as Labor Day weekend. No worries if you can't mark off your spot ahead of time... there will be plenty of space when you arrive!
|Are the campsites large enough for my motorhome?|
- There is enough space for all RV's and motorhomes. We provide pull through sites for your convenience.
|Can I empty my holding tank?|
- Yes, we have a septic pumping truck on site.