ALL TENTS & RV'S WELCOME!
- 24 hour security guards
- Clean, hot showers
- Fresh water fill up
- Septic pumping truck on site
- Daily trash pick up
- Pull through sites for RV's & motorhomes
- We do not supply electricity, but generators are allowed
- We do not reserve campsites. For your convenience, you may mark off your campsite & drop off your rig as early as June 12th. No worries if you can't mark off your spot ahead of time���there will be plenty of space when you arrive!
- You may use as much space as you need (please use a respectful amount). Feel free to set up camp with others in your group.
- All guests must have a wristband to enter the campground. Wristbands can be purchased online or at the campground entrance when you arrive. Wristbands include camping and entertainment.
- All motorized vehicles (including atv's) are allowed in the campground, but not in the event area. Vehicles must obey the 5 MPH speed limit.
- Violence or arguing of any kind will result in ejection without refund.
- Selling of alcohol will result in prosecution and ejection without refund.
- No parking in roadways.
- No fireworks in the campground.
- Generators must have a quiet muffler.
- Dogs must be in your campsite on a leash.
- Per DNR regulation, no firewood may be hauled to the campground. FIREWOOD IS AVAILABLE ON SITE!
- No pallets, building materials, or old furniture will be allowed on the grounds for campfires.
- Upon departure, please clean up your campsite and bag your trash.
- In the event of severe weather, you will be notified through security. To seek shelter, proceed directly to the Fire Department on the south edge of the park or 2 miles south on County Rd L to the Nokomis Town Hall.
- Be safe & have fun!
Frequently Asked Questions